Sunday, July 5, 2009

Can you guess????

Any idea why Marissa is so excited in this photo?

I mean, she is just holding this ordinary birthday card right?

But it isn't the card that is so exciting young grasshopper....it is what is inside that has had her giggling for the past 2 days and floating on air! Look for yourself......

Yup, that is what you think it is. An official birthday wish and autograph from none other than Miley Cyrus herself. You can imagine how excited Marissa was! She was over the moon with happiness!
Happy birthday Rissa!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

What a special birthday wish for my special niece. I am so glad we could be there to see the expression on her face! PRICELESS!!!!

Cecile said...

I am so happy for you Rissa:) I wanna see it:)

Deb said...

Way cool!

Kathy said...

It was the best birthday present ever!!! I was glad that David and I were there to see it. She was so excited that when she came home from Tybee she wanted to show me all over again forgetting that I was even there!!!!

Kathy said...

This was totally awesome. Rissa was so excited!!! She was soooo excited that she forgot that her Papa David and I were there that when she came home from Tybee she tried to show me again til I reminded her we were there!!!!! It was great and I was glad we were there for it.

Deborah said...

That's so wonderful!!! :)