Friday, April 11, 2008

Underground Atlanta






We went to Underground Atlanta and enjoyed walking through the shops. We stopped in a candy kitchen and got some fudge and pralines.....yum yum yum! A little farther down and found a restaurant called Johnny Rockets, which was a 60's style diner with fabulous food! They had the cutest little jukeboxes on the tables and at each seat at the counter (where we sat) and you could play a song for a nickel. Marissa enjoyed that part! The food was excellent...I had a good old BLT and Jamie and Marissa had burgers. Nice hand patted thick burgers, in fact. We shared an order of cheese fries and onion rings, and we were very happy campers!

3 comments:

Cecile said...

I want to visit Underground Atlanta but it seems every time that we go to Atlanta we skip that part????
We went to Johnny Rockets in Myrtle Beach and Cole loved it when they started dancing and singing..Okay I am hungry now:))
Take care...Cecile

Ladybug said...

Yum!

Debbie said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time. I know Marissa must have been intrigued by the juke boxes on the table. Those still interest me and I remember them.

I am so glad you had such a wonderful trip even though your plans changed. Sometimes it is nice to make "lemonade".
Love you all so much..........