Saturday, April 26, 2008

What a mess!!!!!!!



I am soooooo excited about our scrapbook retreat next weekend! April, Amanda, Sandra and I are leaving Friday to go on a GIRLS ONLY scrap retreat in a cabin in the woods. It is sort of a graduation thing for our cell group and we have been planning since January. The countdown has been loooooong, but look....only 5 stinkin' days left ladies!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!

So, I have been shopping. I have been to stores all over Atlanta and in Jacksonville too. I have ordered stuff online. I have been adding all of this to the top of my scrap desk, in precarious heaps to say the least. The most recent addition of stuff from Amanda's house nearly collapsed my super sturdy desk. It is my plan to pack Monday, making page kits to take with me. But until then....YIKES!

I think I need an intervention.....a Cheeto intervention.......

5 comments:

Ladybug said...

Ahh! Scawy!

Cecile said...

Hey Michelle!
My scraproom looks just like yours! I have so many piles of loot I could not tell you what I have..I am going to start on cleaning mine Sunday afternoon!Good Luck with yours!!
Have a GREAT time at your scrapbook retreat!!

Amanda Phillips said...

Wholly Crap!!!!! Ya know your a scrapper when you look at others "mess" and just feel deeply calmed (sigh) I can't wait and I think we should take turns packing each other... and also i was thinking the next one could be longer...tee hee :) Or like at my house, Or hey we will come to yours and just pay you the table time in Cheeto's...man when i get on a roll my ideas are like almost Einsteinium..sorta like ummm. - weirdo face inserted here-

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's a gooooood lookin' mess ya got goin' on there lady! ;) We're going on our 'retreat' next weekend too...cool eh! So you're gonna start packing Monday? uh oh, you're giving me a panic attack thinkin' maybe it's time to start getting my stuff together too...gulp! Have a faboooolous time! :)

Unknown said...

I HAVE to start packing page kits Monday. Otherwise I will not have anything ready by Friday. I have already started on my big black bag (the scrapbook one ladies....) and filling it with the necessary tools and adhesive. Wait...I think I need to post another entry about the packing process.....