Saturday, March 8, 2008

I've been tagged!


Ok, Cecile got me. I have to write a six word memoir. What exactly is that???? According to dictionary.com, a memoir is:
1.a record of events written by a person having intimate knowledge of them and based on personal observation.
2.Usually, memoirs.
a.an account of one's personal life and experiences; autobiography.
b.the published record of the proceedings of a group or organization, as of a learned society.
3.a biography or biographical sketch.

Ok, so basically I gotta sum up my crazy life in 6 words? Hmmm.....
GOT IT!
I am a princess of God.
That just about sums up everything about me. What else could one want to say? I am privileged that through my salvation I am a child of God. I am blessed beyond measure. What more could a girl want?????

Now I gotta tag peeps? Hmmmm.....ok, along with Cecile I have limited blogger pals so I tag Jamie and Amanda.
Go for it girls!
Here are your instructions....
The memoir rules are:

1. Write your own 6 word memoir

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration,if you like.

3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.

4. Tag 5 more blog buddies.

Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
So let's see what y'all got!

3 comments:

Cecile said...

Sounds like a charmed life!! You have many reasons to be proud!
Glad you got your package!! Take care..Cecile :))

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...how bout I just do it here... my official six word memoir...

"I'm a lover and a laugher."

~~Jamie

Amanda Phillips said...

This is all so mysterious to me....you know i lose concentration after......What was the question?